Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What to do when family comes to town (Party of course)

My family is coming to visit and I will probably be getting drunk with my Dad for the first few days, so don’t expect me to answer the phone (at least Don’t expect me to make any sense if I do) He's coming all the way from South Africa, I'll be picking him up in the Morning (Yawn, that's 5 hours from now).

The only time we see each other is when we use Skype, I'm not sure is he looks that Pixelated in real life or not.

I might even post a picture of me and my Dad together, that will give you a laugh!
Checkout the new links on the website, stay tuned to our shenanigans.

ALL FENIX PRE ORDERS WILL BE DEALT WITH DURING THIS TIME, YES I WILL FIND TIME TO SORT YOU OUT :O) FAVORITISM I KNOW.

The New Fenix Shipment is On the way!!

But New Orders made from 29th to the 9th will have to wait until my family have left the building (I work from home, not many rooms, I’ll let you figure it out!)

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience, but to be honest, I’ll be bloody glad of the rest and I’m looking forward to it.

Now where did I put that Tequila?

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: