Friday, July 16, 2010

WARNING: The Truth about Stage Hypnosis by Chris Doc Strange

This morning I was using Google to search my own name and see what people are saying about me. The answer was nothing, as usual.

So I thought I would do a quick search for Comedy Hypnotist and see what comes up.

I followed a few links, looked at a couple of hypnotists websites which are very nice and make me slightly envious, only slightly.

Then I read a page that pissed me right off about certain hypnotists being better than others because of reasons I don't agree with.

So I have added a little page to my site that says what I think about all that and the nonsense it encourages.

Honestly, some people think its a good way to get bookings by slagging off the competition. It's not you know, it's pathetic, childish and if needs be, I can do it much better.

I won't though, I am above all that. I am stood on a box.

Read it and see what you think

http://www.docstrange.co.uk/warning.shtml

Posted via email from Magic4.eu

No comments: